Being a young adult in this day and age can be daunting. For the Christian young adult, the challenge feels heavier. How can you navigate career, finances, relationships and ministry effectively? Join Marketplace Awakening for this series of five lunch-time seminars to journey together with other young adults and be equipped with the skills to shine your light in the workplace.
- Friday, March 2, 12.30-1.30pm (What drives your career?)
- Monday, March 5, 12.30-1.30pm (Managing money)
- Monday, March 19, 12.30-1.30pm (Finding my life partner)
- Monday, April 2, 12.30-1.30pm (Climbing the seven mountains)
- Monday, April 16, 12.30-1.30pm (Ministered and empowered)
Cost: Free to attend
Please note that a maximum of 15 students will be accepted for the program and pre-registration and commitment to attend all sessions are expected.
For more information, please email Revival@MarketplaceAwakening.com. You can also download the course overview here.